The Larcom and Mitchell 9’ Triangle Drag Harrow is the most economical means to condition your soil surface. The double punched I-beams lock in the hardened teeth which can be adjusted as the teeth wear. Triangle Harrow is available in Aluminum for a light cut and Steel for a deeper cut. One of the original designs used back in 1952, Triangle Harrow is a low cost pull behind drag that continues to find a home on Standardbred tracks. All that is required is to hook the drag to the tractor drawbar and go! The 9ft I Beam Frame has 75 teeth that cut into the racing surface.
- 9’ Triangle Drag Harrow Steel
- 9’ Triangle Drag Harrow Aluminum
- Rugged and extra sturdy steel frame
- Steel or Aluminum
- Pulled by provided chains
- 15 “ hardened teeth that can be driven down as they wear for extended life