LM Motorsport is very excited to assist with the American Ethanol Late Model Tour! We are taking our machines out to tracks, preparing the dirt to get some new track records. Make sure to come out to the races and look for our equipment for any of these dates.
- May 26th I-96 Speedway, MI
- June 14th Merritt Speedway, MI
- June 21st Mt. Pleasant Speedway, MI
- June 24th Oakshade Raceway, OH
- June 25th I-96 Speedway, MI
- July 1st Thunderbird Raceway, MI
- July 2nd Merritt Speedway, MI
- July 28th I-96 Speedway, MI
- August 5th Plymouth Speedway, IN
- August 16th Baer Field Raceway, IN
- September 3rd Merritt Speedway, MI
- September 16th Plymouth Speedway, IN
- September 23rd Berlin Raceway, MI
- October 7th Berlin Raceway, MI
LM Motorsport is a division of Larcom & Mitchell, LLC which is the World’s Best Track Conditioning Equipment for Horse Race Tracks. If you have visited a Thoroughbred or a Harness race track here in the United States, you have seen our equipment being used before, during and after the races on the dirt tracks.
Since we are the best at Horse Racing Tracks, many of the same principles apply to prepping your Dirt Race Track for a different “Horse Power”. At LM Motorsports, we understand dirt types and moisture to get the perfect surface to run your dirt race with the least amount of delays.
After leveling the high spots and moving your track material, the LM Motorsport Fast Trak Rake opens the soil with a perfect scuff and give your dirt race track a perfect surface. You can run the LM Motorsport Fast Trak Rake at 10 mph in-between races to control where your grooves are and provide more excitement for your race fans